Hi, I’m Brad Bonham and I’m running to represent District 32 in the Utah Legislature.
I’m a devoted husband and father, a successful businessman, an educator and your advocate.
I was born in Utah, raised in California and returned to pursue my education, build my business and raise my family in the shadows of the majestic Wasatch Front mountains.
I launched and have grown a successful ready-to-assemble furniture business with now over $100 million in annual revenue and customers around the globe. I was recently recognized as a Utah Business 40 Under Forty Honoree and as an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist. Through my business, I’ve had the privilege of directly contributing to Utah’s successful economy through job creation and capital infusion.
In addition to hiking, biking and swimming with my family right here in district 32, I’m dedicated to supporting and serving with community organizations like LDS Charities, the Catholic League of Charities, the Utah Food Bank, the Tyler Robinson Foundation, and the Make a Wish Foundation of Utah where I currently serve as the Chairman of the board.
My experience in building and managing a successful company will allow me to help make our state government work better for you.
More About Me:
- Married with four children
- Successfully built an international business, employing over 500 individuals
- Professor of Entrepreneurship at LDS Business College
- Chairman of the Board at the Make a Wish Foundation
- Utah Business 40 under Forty Honoree
- Earnest and Young Entrepeneuer of the Year Finalist
- 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Utah
- Utah Native